Re: [Question #696708]: no X rendring on WSl ubuntu

Abdeldjalil Moubyen posted a new comment:
Hi Anton

Thank you so much for this idea, it solved my problem

I could install Yade on WSL ubuntu 20.04 on Windows 10.   the simulation
is running without any problem using remote desktop connection

for the installation of WSL , Ubuntu on Windows, and Linux GUI. i
followed this video on Youtube and it work with me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL7Jd9rjgrM&ab_channel=DavidBombal

you can find all the links and commands in the description box or
https://github.com/davidbombal/wsl2/blob/main/ubuntu_gui_youtube#L31

for this method:  https://www.mail-archive.com/yade-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg23028.html
it works too i just  unchecked the native opengl choice in the VcxSrx configuration

I recommand the first one , the graphic quality is very good.

thank you again Anton

regards

Djalil