Re: [Question #696786]: Strange behavior: sand pile settles in a squared shape ?

Luc Sibille posted a new comment:
Hello,

I don't know and use the function randomDensePack, but apparently it
makes a periodic packing (it is the information displayed in the console).
Then, is the packing really periodic? Is it in relation with the square
shape? Did you try to generate the initial assembly with makecloud for
instance, and does it change the final result?

Cheers,
Luc

--
Luc Sibille
Université Grenoble Alpes / IUT1 de Grenoble

Tel lab.: +33 (0)4 76 82 63 48
Tel IUT: +33 (0)4 76 82 53 36