[Question #696871]: How to model a steel Plate in Yade

I want to model a specimen like, a layer of soil with a steel plate of 1mm in the middle(layer-plate-layer). I tried to model the plate with GridNode,Gridconnection  and Pfacet. But when I introduced second layer of soil on plate as soon as sphere touches the plate it is breaking.

The engines I used
   O.engines=[
  ForceResetter(),
  InsertionSortCollider([
    Bo1_Sphere_Aabb(),
    Bo1_Facet_Aabb(),
    Bo1_Wall_Aabb(),
    Bo1_GridConnection_Aabb(),
    Bo1_PFacet_Aabb(),
  ]),
  InteractionLoop([
    Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom(),
    Ig2_Facet_Sphere_ScGeom(),
    Ig2_Wall_Sphere_ScGeom(),
    Ig2_Sphere_GridConnection_ScGridCoGeom(),
    Ig2_Sphere_PFacet_ScGridCoGeom(),
    Ig2_GridNode_GridNode_GridNodeGeom6D(),
    Ig2_GridConnection_GridConnection_GridCoGridCoGeom(),
    Ig2_GridConnection_PFacet_ScGeom(),
    Ig2_PFacet_PFacet_ScGeom(),
  ],
  [
    Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys(setCohesionNow=True,setCohesionOnNewContacts=True),
    Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys(frictAngle=MatchMaker(algo='max'))
  ],
  [
    Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment(),
    Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack(),
    Law2_ScGridCoGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack(),
  ]
  ),
  NewtonIntegrator(gravity=(0,0,-9.81),damping=0.3,label='newton'),
]

Please ask me if I need to give more information.

Thanks