Re: [Question #697259]: What are the forces on the particle from function O.forces.f()

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

please read [1] and provide a MWE

> Another question

please read [1] and create separate questions for separate problems.

> How does Yade add and subtract vectors and calculate the magnitude of
a vector.

please read [1] and provide more information. How is it implemented?
What is the equation? How to use it in Python? How to use it in C++? ...
?

> I also want to know how to get the magnitude of each contact force of
a particle.

Iterate over particle's interactions and compute the magnitude from the interaction forces.
Could be something like:
###
particle = O.bodies[123]
for interaction in particle.intrs():
   force = interactipn.phys.normalForce + interaction.phys.shearForce
   magnitude = force.norm()
###

Cheers
Jan