Re: [Question #697259]: What are the forces on the particle from function O.forces.f()

Zhicheng Gao posted a new comment:
Thank you for your response.  The problem is that I apply a force on a body via function O.forces.setPermF(),   and then I use function O.forces.f() to get the resultant force on the body. Whether the resultant force includes the applied force and the contact force.  In the documentation,  the function O.forces.f()  is described as:
Resultant force on body, excluding gravity.