[Question #697612]: Velocity distribution in paraview

When I used paraview to look at the distribution of particle velocity, I met a problem that the  direction of all the particle velocity (linVelVec) is always the same, like Figure 1 shows (in the attached link[1]).

The way I visualise it in paraview is as follow, which can also be seen in attached Figure 2:
Glyph Type = Arrow
Scalars = linVelLen
Vectors = None
Scale mode = scalar

The vtk files are also attached in the link. The file is exported from a triaxial compression simulation by using VTKRecorder(fileName='fileName',recorders=['all']).

Do you have any comments on why it only shows one direction for all the velocity?

Thanks
Leonard
[1]https://we.tl/t-cRsRDHJJ9c