[Question #697616]: whether there is a semi periodic boundary

I would like to simulate a case that a probe compresses a bulk of spheres.As I know, the periodic boundary is usually that the six facets of the cell are all periodic so the loading is usually realized by changing the position of the siz facets of the cell. However , as the probe in my case is a concentrated load, i would like to make the top boundary of the cell not periodic while the other five boundaries periodic. Is there such kind of boundary in yade?
Thank you very much!