Re: [Question #697615]: displacement vs friction graph plotting

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

> Can you please suggest the code for plotting graph of "Displacement of plate v/s friction at interface" .
> How can we plot "Displacement of plate versus mag. of Friction at interface"

Can you please suggest what is "friction at interface" to be plotted [1]?
Friction coefficient? Tangential force? Some inelastic part of the tangential force? ... ?

How to track and plot values, have a look at [1].
"The plot module provides simple interface and storage for tracking various data. Although originally conceived for plotting only, it is widely used for tracking variables in general."
You can then plot data directly in yade or save the data to be plotted by a different program.

Cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask
[2] https://yade-dem.org/doc/user.html#tracking-variables