Re: [Question #697600]: Contact (dilation) angle between particles

Chien-Cheng Hung gave more information on the question:
Just for further clarification.

In 2D, if there are two particles of the same size in contact with each other in the horizontal direction, then the contact angle between these two particles would be 90 degrees.
Similarly, if the one is right on top of the other one, then the contact angle would be 0 degrees.
The contact angle described here is what I want to output as a distribution.
I can imagine it would be a bit tricky for a 3D simulation since there are some vector issues...

Chien-Cheng