Re: [Question #697642]: Many errors with PeriodicFlowEngine

Zhicheng Gao is still having a problem:
@Bruno Chareyre
Dear Chareyre,
Thank you for your quick reply! I tried to modify my code, but it failed. I don't know what's wrong with it.  I was wondering if you can help me. And I modified the particle size distribution in the FluidCouplingPFV[1] example, then I got the error 'Failed to triangulate body with id=47 Point=-1976.72 1535.93 -26.6935 rad=0.03'. How to eliminate this problem?
Again, I would like to express my most sincere gratitude for the great support!
https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/blob/master/examples/FluidCouplingPFV/oedometer.py