[Question #697927]: merge request on gitlab

Hi all,

I have not been doing any commit since we moved to gitlab and I am not completely sure I understand how to do it properly. I followed the tutorial on yade website (https://yade-dem.org/doc/gitrepo.html#yade-gitrepo-label) but then I do not understand how I should do once I made a commit. Should I "push on yade-dev" or "Push to personnal repository" ?  Or should I ask a merge request ? As a member of Yade-dev or as a new developper ?

I am sure my questions are rather basic but I prefer to have your opinion before instead of making a mistake directly !
Thanks in advance for you advices !

Raphaël