[Question #697941]: Yade-OpenFOAM coupling: Enable Openfoam coupling in CMakelists.txt

Hi, I have several questions about Yade-OpenFOAM coupling. Could someone help me with these problems. Thank you very much.

The questions are as follows:

Q1: “Enable Openfoam coupling in CMakelists.txt ”

I would like to know how to “Enable Openfoam coupling in CMakelists.txt ”. I found some instructions in "example_icoFoamYade/scriptYade.py", which are as follows:

# Usage :
#
# 1. Enable the OpenFOAM coupling engine : (Requires MPI installation)
#       cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX= /path/to/install  /path/to/sources -DDEBUG=0 -DENABLE_MPI=ON
#       make
#       make install

I would like to know what is the "/path/to/sources" exactly means.

Q2: I would like to ask should I “Enable Openfoam coupling in CMakelists.txt ” before or after installing OpenFOAM.

Thank you very much!
Russell