[Question #698303]: packing porosity for heat capacity scaling according to desired porosity of material

Hi all
 I am facing a problem while getting porosity for my packing by " triax.porosity " and " Utils.porosity ".
I am using JCFpm model of dimension cubic meter randomly packed 200 spheres.  it shows a porosity of 0.4372 , when i used density scaling it scaled heat capacity too much.
e.g  unscaled heat capacity  * desired porosity of material = scaled heat capacity * DEM porosity of material.
Need expert suggestion and guidance
Thanks in advance