Re: [Question #698253]: Access to body material properties

Przemek posted a new comment:
Yes, I'm developing a thermal model in Yade. Regarding the integration, I want to sum all of the temperature increments which are derived from the interactions between spheres. Because I began my journey with Yade I used NewtonIntegrator to do this.
I want to write my thesis as soon as possible, so maybe I do "the cleaning" after that :)
Thank you for your comments. Can we stay in touch?

BR
Przemek