[Question #698377]: How to correct the strain

I  use the TriaxialStressController to simulate the triaxial test. The spheres are initially compressed isotropic by move walls, and then the deviatoric loading begins. I want to calculate the strain starting with deviatoric loading, but since the wall moved during the initial isotropic compression stage, the strain isn't equal to zero at the beginning of the deviatoric stress loading. How do I set the function TriaxialStressController so that the strain will be zero at the beginning of the deviatoric loading?
Thank you!