[Question #698444]: REFD method with clumps

Hello everybody!

I am trying to use the TriaxialStressController to prepare clumps samples using radius-expansion friction-decrease method. However, I found that the ratio between the distance of the spheres in clumps and the radius of spheres is changing during the process of radius-expansion.

I notice that Marcus has experienced the same problem as me [1], and this question was solved with the help of Bruno. But the solution in [2] is not accessible for me now. Is there any solution to this problem or example using REFD method with clumps?

Thank you very much.

Jinhong

[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/661926

[2] https://github.com/yade/trunk/commit/243ee130ba97e628763d36c1b2442700e38d9185