Re: [Question #698464]: asphalt mixture model, contact, code

zhangke posted a new comment:
Sorry for confusion! I rearranged my questions again.
 I am learning how to build a triaxial test model of asphalt mixture recently. But I know nothing about using Python code to build asphalt mixture model. I don't know how to write code to fill the gap using asphalt mortar (mixtures with asphalt and aggregate (<2.36 mm) ) between aggregates and aggregates , and I don't know how to code the contact between aggregates and aggregate, mortar and mortar. I hope to get matetial model source code to learn. I would appreciate it if I could get the code.