[Question #698533]: about the THM coupling

Dear all,
My research is about the behavior of fractured rock masses under THM coupling.I have read the user's manual and learned examples such as uniaxial compression and triaxial compression.
As a beginner of DEM and Yade, I have several basic questions.
1.I reviewed the introduction of FlowEngine and read the relevant examples[1].I'm confused about the parameters such as defTolerance,bndCondIsPressure,bndCondValue... And are default values used for parameters such as fluid properties and flow rate?
2.By reading the user's manual, I learned about law2_ ScGeom_ JCFpmPhys_ Jointedcohesivefrictionalpm can be used in fractured rock mass model.Should I add FlowEngine and ThermalEngine on this basis for coupling research.
3.I feel that I know too little about the basic knowledge of relevant directions. Do you have a good recommendation to read the paper or relevant THM coupling examples.

Many thanks for your help.
Best regards.

[1]https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/blob/master/examples/FluidCouplingPFV/oedometer.py