Re: [Question #698654]: libopenblas problem after updating to Ubuntu 20

Jérôme Duriez confirmed that the question is solved:
sudo apt install --reinstall libopenblas0-pthread did the trick !

I got back  /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libopenblas.so.0, and the expected
ldd output of #7 (note that $LD_LIBRARY_PATH is still empty / not
defined though)

yade* packages now start correctly, thanks everyone for fixing my machine.
(Do not hesitate to tell me if you know where this could come from..)