Re: [Question #698654]: libopenblas problem after updating to Ubuntu 20

Anton Gladky posted a new comment:
OK, I am glad that the problem is fixed. But I do not really know, why
it libopenblas0 package was not installed on your system.

>From here [1]: libyade strictly depends on libopenblas0, so it HAS to be installed by the package manager.
>From here [2] libopenblas0 can be provided by libopenblas0-pthread, 	libopenblas0-openmp or 	libopenblas0-serial and all of them are providing libopenblas0.so....

No idea, what was wrong there.

[1] https://packages.debian.org/unstable/libyade