[Question #698776]: questions about examples/ThermalEngine/noFlowScenario.py

Dear all,

I use yadedaily:
Yade 20210909-5909~5b11526~focal1
Using python version: 3.8.10 (default, Jun  2 2021, 10:49:15)
[GCC 9.4.0]
Ubuntu 20.04

I have read the paper[1] and want to reproduce the simulation.But when I run the script in [2], several errors occurred.
1. When I run the script for the first time, it prompts:FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] 没有那个文件或目录: 'txt09-19-2021-noFlowScenario//home/wzy/Docx/yade/By_myself/ThermalEngine/NoFlowScen/noFlowScenario.py'
I guess this error may be related to shutil.copyfile() function so I deleted this function
2.When I ran the script again, another error appeared:infinite K1!
I searched on the forum and found [3].Is this error related to regular packing?But in the paper[1], regular packing is used.
3.In the simulation, the dynamic=false of the sphere is set.I don't particularly understand why?

Many thanks for your help.
Best regards.

[1]https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0045782520304771
[2]https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/blob/master/examples/ThermalEngine/noFlowScenario.py