Re: [Question #698572]: Is it possible to constrain the motion of a body along a circle

nice catch.

I suspect eccentricAxisEngine function, the part after "#" line, the angular velocity part.
It is entirely based on the previously computed constrained position.
Maybe a better approach would be to compute both position and orientation and constrain them somehow together.
But since the linear velocity equations had only one unknown, there were more unknown for the angular terms (although probably for the pendulum case it could be reduced), so I used this "hack".
While it worked for the case of gravity, it seems not to be a good choice for the case of interactions.

Cheers