Re: [Question #698794]: Invisible data point in paraview

Description changed to:
Hi, I have some problems to visualize the VTK file of DEM simulation
data.

The data point from the VTK file was not detected correctly in the paraview.
However, it can be visualized using the FreeCad software.

I don't know the exact reason, but this problem sometimes happened when
the multi-sphere simulation cost becomes large.

For saving the VTK file, i use the following sentence:

	VTKRecorder(fileName='3d-vtk-',recorders=['all'],iterPeriod=50000),
	qt.SnapshotEngine(fileBase='3d-',iterPeriod=100000,label='snapshot'),

I attached a link for downloading the VTK file, please kindly check it:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D14LlAkuo0DG6K_Ys_YvFjILaRcXsukM/view?usp=sharing

Please give some feedback about this problem.

Thank you for your consideration.

Best regards,