Re: [Question #698794]: Invisible data point in paraview

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

> I have some problems to visualize the VTK file of DEM simulation data.
> The data point from the VTK file was not detected correctly in the paraview.

please read [1] and:

Be (much) more specific.
- what are "some problems"?
- what does "not detected correctly" mean?
- what is "the data point"?
- ...

Specify, what version of Paraview you use.

Describe at least roughly your simulation:
- is it periodic or not?
- do you have spheres only, or also other shapes?
- what are typical dimensions?
- ... ?

If I open your file, I see two "dots".
If I click "+" next to "Layout #1", Create New -> SpreadSheet View, I see that almost all your points have coordinates around unity, radius << 1.
BUT
If I click on "Points" to order the sheet by coordinates, I see that a few particles have coordinates in order of 1e8.
Together with radius << 1 and other particles very close to (0,0,0), it seems suspicious.
could this be the reason of the problems?

Cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask