Re: [Question #698754]: Making video of pfacet clump: clump falling apart

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi, this ugly hack works for me. Depending on the latency of the OS you may have to adjust the sleep() times.
I'm considering adding a function to redraw, since here I'm just indirectly calling redraw by pausing.

This is not really using makeVideo but you can merge the files into one
video indepently, or find inspiration in the makeVideo code.

I hope it helps.

Bruno

snapN=0
def snap():
    global snapN
    O.pause()
    time.sleep(1)
    yade.qt.views()[0].saveSnapshot("snap"+str(snapN)+".png")
    time.sleep(1)
    snapN+=1
    if snapN<5: O.run()

O.engines = O.engines+[PyRunner(command="snap()", iterPeriod=100)]