Re: [Question #698388]: MPI with Clumps Particles

Nima Goudarzi is still having a problem:
Hi Bruno,

Thanks so much. I think both options are tedious but I am interested in trying 1 first. Are there any examples showing me how to do this for clumps? Do I need to predefined subdomains manually (I mean grouping clumps) before importing or I am able to do so in the main analysis script? For 2, I don't have access to hundreds of cores, unfortunately.
I highly appreciate it if I'd receive some guidance for 1.

Much Obliged

Nima