Re: [Question #698948]: Stability of advection modeling by ThermalEngine

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
Hey Zoheir,

I have no way of testing that yadedaily version, and it is not
recommended to be compiling old branches of yade. That was a branch that
was merged into the master, so it is best to stick to the master as you
get updates. But, I can confirm that running the latest master version
is stable in all the condtions you asked me to test. Please update your
sources and recompile:

cd ../trunk
git remote update
git pull upstream master
cd ../build
make -jX install # X being the numberof cores on your computer

Let me know if this fixes it, sorry for the delay,

Robert