Re: [Question #699044]: 如何设定墙体刚度?

孙灿 gave more information on the question:
I want to simulate a box with a length of 1, a width of 0.05 and a
height of 1. The six faces of this box are called walls. Granular
material is homogeneous soil, and the radius of particles is equal. Wall
stiffness refers to the ability of the structure or member to resist
deformation. The normal stiffness is set as 2 * 10 ^ 8 and the
tangential stiffness is 1.5 * 10 ^ 8; In addition, [1] refers to the
link below? If so, I can't open that link.