Re: [Question #699044]: 如何设定墙体刚度?

Jan Stránský requested more information:
> The six faces of this box are called walls.

but what actually is "face"?

> Wall stiffness refers to the ability of the structure or member to
resist deformation.

It is clear what a general term "stiffness" mean. The problem is the
connection "set stiffness", where setting stiffness can have many
meanings (some examples mentioned in previous answer).

> The normal stiffness is set as 2 * 10 ^ 8 ...

is set? should be set?

> [1] refers to the link below? If so, I can't open that link.

yes, [1] refers to https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask
What does "can't open that link" mean? Do you get some error? which?
Can you open the following links?
https://www.yade-dem.org/
https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/

Cheers