Re: [Question #699072]: About the examples/ThermalEngine

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
Hello,

>>1.When I run the original script (unchanged), the problem is the same
as before: plot is blank and body.State.Temp = Nan.

Will you please install the latest source code version? You appear to
have installed a snapshot from mid-March.

>>So I guess the problem has something to do with the number of spheres?

Sphere size and distribution changes the maximum allowable timestep for
numerical stability. If you decrease sphere size, you will need to
decrease O.dt to maintain stability.

Cheers,

Robert