Re: [Question #699075]: Error after launching the program

Przemek posted a new comment:
Hi,

it is compiled Yade (if you remember I'm trying to use DEM in my thesis
:) )

Right now I can't start yade alone. It's wierd...

I'm working only on my files with new laws. But earlier it worked
correctly, and now... error.

> These errors comes from wrongly linked executable after compilation,
meaning that the program requires Gl1_CpmPhys, but it does not know what
it is (it was compiled, but not linked correctly).

But where I should change the path. I don't change any headers before
the last compiling.

BR
Przemek