Re: [Question #699072]: About the examples/ThermalEngine

Ziyu Wang gave more information on the question:
Hello,
I am sorry to tell you that I do use latest source compiled on 18.04(This can be verified by the information in printallversions() ).
The only change is that:
shutil.copyfile(sys.argv[0],'txt'+timeStr+identifier+'/'+sys.argv[0])
(FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory,So I delete this line,but this should not lead to problems?)
In fact,I guess the root of the problem lies in 'CHOLMOD warning'?(Just guess)

>>Yes it means you have no spheres touching one another, ....
I rechecked thermoHydroMechanical_coupling.py and found that after makecloud, triaxial internal compaction is carried out to make the sphere in close contact.Thank you for your explanation. I have realized my mistake.

(ps:I seem to remember that during the compilation and installation
process (i.e. during the execution of the 'make' command), the terminal
prompts warnings about Law2_ScGeom_MindlinPhys_Mindlin?,does it have
anything to do with this)

Best regards.