[Question #699123]: How to add a layer of particle clusters along the circumference inside the circle?

I built a rectangular simulation, and then I deleted a circle in the rectangle. I tried to add a layer of particle nest along the circumference at the position of the deleted circle, but I don't know how to complete it. I also set the normal and tangential stiffness, normal and tangential bonding stiffness, normal and tangential bonding strength of this layer of particles. I haven't solved these problems.