[Question #699235]: Settings HPC Slurm

Dear all,

I am using Slurm to run Yade in a cluster. From this scrip (below) no more than 7 cores are used in parallel:
#!/bin/bash -x
#SBATCH --nodes=1
#SBATCH --ntasks=1
#SBATCH --cpus-per-task=80
#SBATCH --partition=compute
#SBATCH --job-name=DEM_PFV
#SBATCH --time=10:00:00

singularity run /beegfs/common/singularity/yade/yade_debian_bookwarm_1.0.sif yade -j70 jobname.py

I am searching for instructions to see if I can change -nodes>1 or anything else to increase the number of parallel cores during simulation.

The simulation I am running is this example [1] but with a bigger domain.
[1] https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/blob/master/examples/FluidCouplingPFV/drainage-2PFV-Yuan_and_Chareyre_2017.py

I am completely new in this matter so any info would be helpful.
Kind regards,
Luis