[Question #699238]: How to control the failure conditions in the triaxial compression

Hello,everyone.

I want to perform a triaxial compression simulation so I refer to [1] for help.I can understand most of the processes such as the confining pressure stage and the predetermined porosity stage.
However,I did not find how the DEVIATORIC LOADING stage controls the damage of the specimen.In other DEM software, it seems that the damage is controlled by breaking the bond between the particles.I found that there is a description of Clump in yade. Is it related to this?

Best regards.

[1]https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/blob/master/examples/triax-tutorial/script-session1.py