Re: [Question #699238]: How to control the failure conditions in the triaxial compression

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
Hello,

>>I did not find how the DEVIATORIC LOADING stage controls the damage of
the specimen.In other DEM software, it seems that the damage is
controlled by breaking the bond between the particles.

I am not sure what "controls damage" means. But I will point out that
there is no cohesion in [1], so no bonds to break. It is a simple
frictional material, so that means there is also no "damage" model used
in this script.

Cheers,

Robert

[1][1]https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/blob/master/examples/triax-