Re: [Question #699238]: How to control the failure conditions in the triaxial compression

Ziyu Wang is still having a problem:
Hello,

I'm sorry for not express my purpose clearly.What I want to simulate is the mechanical properties of rock under the coupling of high temperature and seepage.So the first step for me is a triaxial compression test under normal conditions.
So, do you have any good recommendations about materials.(Excuse me, I'm not sure if this expression is enough..)

And then,I will follow your advice and investigate these models and try
to find a suitable one.

Best regards.