Re: [Question #699238]: How to control the failure conditions in the triaxial compression

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
Hello,

>>I want to simulate is the mechanical properties of rock under the
coupling of high temperature and seepage

"Mechanical properties of rock" is quite a general statement. Rock
modeling is a deep topic, and I do not believe a single model exists
that contains all various aspects of rock behavior. Especially not any
of our DEM contact laws. That said, you can model aspects of rock
behavior with Yade, depending on which aspects you need to focus on.

Cheers,

Robert