Re: [Question #699398]: Triaxial total stress-strain curve using JCFpmMat

Ziyu Wang gave more information on the question:
Hello,

I want to more clearly describe my current confusion about this simulation:
My current main problem is that my triaxial compression simulation does not have a strain softening process (that is, the stress does not drop significantly), and the stress is still fluctuating up and down when the strain is already large (0.5 or more).
I read other triaxial compression related papers that use bonded particle model (BPM), and there is such a strain-softening stage.
What should I do to make the curve become a full stress strain curve?

Thanks.