Re: [Question #699471]: Load and run new simulation

Mithushan Soundaranathan is still having a problem:
Hi Jan,

>If your new simulation is not too much related to the old one (which
seems to be the case), instead of O.save/O.load, I suggest e.g. to just
export particle positions and import them in the new simulation.

Is it possible to also save interparticle forces as well and particle
wall interactions?

>The two sentences are not necessarily contradicting. It is possible it is running every 10000 iteractions AND every 1 real second.

You are right that they necessarily contradicting. But in my simulation
ParticleSwelling()  command have been run 8 times within iterationperiod
of 4000. The command run each 500 iteration.

>Did you mean to write it like this? New time step defined 1e-5 and new
simulation uses 1e-5 (which perfectly makes sense)?

Sorry is was a typo.  I meant the time step is still 1e-7, even through
I defined as 1e-5s.

Best regards,
Mithu