Re: [Question #699581]: How to inspect the body one by one in the cloud if I have 2 files YADE separately?

Jan Stránský posted a new comment:
Hello,

please read [1] and provide more information.
You are talking about VTKRecorder, but it is not clear at all how you use it (it is not in the code and the word description is not clear enough).

> It means I cannot inspect ...

no, actually Robert's answer meant that you CAN inspect

> because I tried to combine those files into one and put the
VTKRecorder command at the last, it could not run..

What are "those files"?
Why do you want to combine them into one?
What does "put the VTKRecorder command at the last" mean?
What does "could not run" mean? Some errors?

Cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask