Re: [Question #699581]: How to inspect the body one by one in the cloud if I have 2 files YADE separately?

Defri is still having a problem:
I am sorry in advance if many words are complicated.

I have a problem that I got the wrong result in the graph that is produced in 2nd File...
So to get the result what I mean is in the following:

In the beginning,
If you run the 1st file of code
When the grains already drop under the gravity, I saved using terminal by typing:
O.save('YADE/dennis_yade/drop/Sand_1_33509')

Then load it in the 2nd file
O.load('YADE/dennis_yade/drop/Sand_1_33509')
..... (like I have typed on the above)

Then it will result in the graph, which has the value of stress (the
below graph),  and I think it is wrong (because more than 1 million
kN/m^2)

Anyway
I just wanna inspect that mistake, which might be I can inspect by using paraview
but unfortunately, to inspect it using paraview, I only know using VTKRecorder which I only know by putting/typing the code of VTKRecorder in the last row of 2nd file (when I put them together in 1st and 2nd file into one file)

And the way I put/type the code of VTKRecorder is like this e.g.
VTKRecorder(fileName='test',recorders=['all'],iterPeriod=100)

then it becomes failed, it has error

I combined that, because Mr. Robert said, "When you use paraview, you
should open the whole set of files at once..." so I thought I need to do
that.