Re: [Question #699581]: How to inspect the body one by one in the cloud if I have 2 files YADE separately?

Jan Stránský requested more information:
> which might be I can inspect by using paraview

or you can use Yade directly

> I only know using VTKRecorder which I only know by putting/typing the
code of VTKRecorder in the last row of 2nd file (when I put them
together in 1st and 2nd file into one file)

If you have O.save / O.load, it it not much different using two or one
file

VTKRecorder can be used:
- "standalone" (see below) for one output
- as an engine in O.engines for periodic output

> And the way I put/type the code of VTKRecorder is like this e.g.
VTKRecorder(fileName='test',recorders=['all'],iterPeriod=100)

Like this, it does nothing, it just creates the recorder. To get some output, you either need to put it in O.engines (and run to make it output), or you need to call it, something like:
###
vtk = VTKRecorder(...)
vtk() # call
###

> then it becomes failed, it has error

Please be more specific, i.e. copy-paste the full error message here

Please also provide actual code you are using.
The provided code is way better then descriptions like " I put/type the code" which can be easily misinterpreted.

> I combined that, because Mr. Robert said, "When you use paraview, you
should open the whole set of files at once..." so I thought I need to do
that.

In paraview, open (select) all the VTK files at once. It was not about
Yade scripts.

Cheers