Re: [Question #699605]: orthogonal packing

Fedor is still having a problem:
Thank you very much , but I thought  that orthogonal packing ( max porosity) would have turned into hexagonal packing ( min porosity) during compression and the porosity would decrease. But now I realized that change of porosity occurs thank to intersection (overlapping) particles. Does my suggestion make sense?
But in the real soil porosity changes due to particles compaction not intersection.
But again when I started working with initial script I obtained good relation pressure/porosity but when I added E , I was confused.

Sent from my iPhone