Re: [Question #699705]: Empirical value of rolling stiffness (Krot)

Zhicheng Gao is still having a problem:
Dear Duriez
I want to use Hertz-Mindlin contact law, the sphere is rough with rolling resistance, and the wall is smooth without friction.

In Yade,  the Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinPhys[1] use the Hertz-Mindlin
contact law, and the LawFunctor is Law2_ScGeom_MindlinPhys_Mindlin[2].
How should I assign different FrictMat instances to spheres or walls?

In the FrictMat[3], there are no rolling resistance and rolling
stiffness parameters. Only in the Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinPhys the
parameters 'eta' and 'krot' are used to set the rolling resistance and
rolling stiffness.

https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinPhys
https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html?highlight=includemoment#yade.wrapper.Law2_ScGeom_MindlinPhys_Mindlin
https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html?highlight=frictmat#yade.wrapper.FrictMat