Re: [Question #699705]: Empirical value of rolling stiffness (Krot)

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Forgetting about the general design I evocated in #7 (which does not
apply here), Karol Brzezinski already gave the answer in #6: in your
particular case, you can not distinguish between sphere-sphere and
sphere-wall for rolling resistance properties.

Because those properties are obtained from unique Ip2 parameters (e.g.
Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinPhys.eta and
Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinPhys.krot) instead of bodies' Material
parameters.

No solution to your problem then, outside the manual update I mentioned,
which may reveal to be a dirty workaround, or modifying source code to
get back intended general design.

Where bodies can be assigned different Material properties as follows
(for instance)

O.bodies.append(sphere((0,0,0),1,material=FrictMat(frictionAngle=radians(20))))
O.bodies.append(wall((0,0,-1),2,material=FrictMat(frictionAngle=0)))