Re: [Question #699779]: Using Hertz - Mindlin Contact Law

Hossein is still having a problem:
Hi Karol
Thanks for your answer, some of my questions were solved but I'm still interested in:

1)  The point that you have mentioned about stopping the wall, Did you mean after creating the pack with desire void ratio, and during shearing processes  internal compaction must become true?
2 )  Regarding, damping, what type of damping must be increased? viscous damping?  Local damping?

Cheers,
Hossein