Re: [Question #699807]: Particle Size distribution for fine-grained soil

Hossein is still having a problem:
Thanks Karol

I already read some articles in terms of up-scaling. For example, in some simulations for fine cohesive particles the size of particles
was increased 10^3 times! I employed this  idea on YADE but the problem is still unsolved. So, I'm interested in :

1) What type of up-scaling must be consider ?

2) What do you mean by smaller volume ? a smaller cubic?( which can lead to decrease the number of particles )
    or
 Should I just pick a small range of PSD sizes ? (for instance, in the middle of the PSD sizes)

Cheers,
Hossein