Re: [Question #699807]: Particle Size distribution for fine-grained soil

Hossein is still having a problem:
Thanks Karol

Since, The particles  are small, I increased all the sizes 10^3 times, because I read in some articles that this solution can decrease
runtime as much as errors in soil simulation , but the problem did not solved.

furthermore, I have another problem except PSD sizes :
  I have to simulate fine-grained type of soil (silty-clay). In the case of unsaturated condition I'm using 2phase-flow engine however, I
guess since the particles are too small there is an error (rmin>rmax), therefore I couldn't simulate the drainage mechanism.

I would appreciate your answer

Cheers,

Hossein