Re: [Question #699917]: "noFlowscenario.py" example not working

Zoheir Khademian gave more information on the question:
Hi Robert,

I did not check this noFlowScenario example [1] before and after we closed [2]. The MWE in [2] worked and still works after fixing the delT issue in [3] but there I had some flow in the model but in [1], there is no flow. In [1], if I I change the fluid boundaries to:
flow.bndCondIsPressure=[1,1,0,0,0,0]
flow.bndCondValue=[10,0,0,0,0,0]
and thus allow some flow in the model, it works, meaning fluid and solid temps start evolving.

So in summary, in [1], fluid and solid temperatures go "nan" unless I
allow some flow in the model.

[1] https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/blob/d81270ce696546a6d8ae551d6b9c1ba41659ebf9/examples/ThermalEngine/noFlowScenario.py
[2] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/698948
[3] ]https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/commit/5d2339619da8779793e3a9c5e52d55e7bbed665b